Looking for ways to bring life joy? Time and time again it comes down to the little things. When I simplify, I find more joy. (This post contains affiliate and referral links- just click on the name of each item) See last week’s favorites- here.
My Five Favorites from this week:
- I found this on Groupon last year and it’s still there! I have a referral link for Groupon by clicking here– then search 12v Electric Heated Blanket for Cars.
- It plugs right into the utility outlet (you know- the thing that used to be the cigarette lighter outlet). I love using this to say toasty warm in the car!
- This made a perfect Christmas gift for all of our teenage kids last year!
- In this book she introduced me to thought work and how our irritations and frustrations come from our thought about the behavior and not the behavior itself.
- She has you explore thoughts that make you upset by asking 4 questions about your thought.
- Thought work is helpful because it helps process through what your thinking and look at your thoughts from a different perspective
- We just started using this app, but it is great to have all of this information in one place.
- It’s super easy to set up your monthly income and expenses
- It breaks down your expenses so you can quickly see where your money is going
- Dave Ramsey has very simple and practical ways to get out of debt and maintain a debt free life
What are some of your favorite things- those little ways to bring life joy? I would love for you to share yours with me- Thanks for stopping by!
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!