Simplifying your life will give you more time, money and allow you to enjoy your life more. Does that sound too good to be true? By following my 4-step plan to simplifying you will make what is important a priority and get rid of the background noise. Here is how to simplify your life in 4 steps.
Step 1: Assess
Take some time to assess what is working and not working in your life. Be aware of what is giving you energy and what is draining it. Simplifying is about figuring out what is taking up unnecessary space in your life- physically, mentally/emotionally, and then releasing what is not working.
Step 2: Be clear
Here are some questions to ask:
What do you want your life to look like?
What is draining your energy?
What do you want to add?
What do you want to take away?
Step 3: Action
This is where you get to work! Here are some examples of what that might look like…
- Declutter your home
- Take charge of your finances
- Meal plan
- Capsule Wardrobe
- Do a no spend month
- Set your day up for success
- morning routine
- Let go of negative self-talk
- Single task
- Take charge of your email
Make an action plan by being very specific
I will declutter my kitchen by setting an alarm to remind me at 5pm and take 15 minutes to declutter.
I will not be on social media after 8pm
Step 4: Evaluate & make changes
Set up an alarm to go off weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (whichever works for you and your life) and take 30 minutes to evaluate how things are going.
- How have the changes impacted my day-to-day life?
- What is giving me energy?
- What is draining my energy?
- Are there additional changes to make at this time?
If you want some help with this, guess what- I can help! Schedule a free session with me.
How I can help!
With Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching:
- Did you know that I have been a nurse for over 15 years and am also a holistic wellness coach?
- If you ready for a real change in your life that allows you to heal and find real wellness- physically, emotionally and spiritually. Then wellness coaching is for you!!
- Try a complimentary session!!
FREE wellness worksheets:
- Just for signing up for my newsletter, you automatically get emailed my printable guide to wellness as well as getting access to many other worksheets that you can print off and use right away!!
Join my monthly book club:
What it is:
- Facebook group: Real Life Book Club
- Each month we read a new book- varied genre of books
- I’ll post 6 discussion questions in the Facebook group at the end of the month. This is your time to interact with other book lovers!
- Optional book club guide monthly emailed to you
- Check out my Bookshop link with all of my past book club picks
Join my Declutter Group:
What it is:
- a Facebook group: Real Life Wellness: Decluttered
- declutter 1 space (closet, drawer, shelf, room) each day
- get inspiration and ideas from others
- optional monthly decluttering check list emailed to you
Follow me on Social Media:
See what wellness looks like for me in my everyday life & you get more pictures of Lilo!!
- Instagram– follow my stories and reels
- On Pinterest – come pin with me – check out my boards for my favorite meal planning ideas and more!
- & if you want to dive into wellness a more, join my private Facebook Group: Wellness for Real Life- body, mind and spirit
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use and love it!!
****My posts are not to be taken as medical advice. Anything I talk about regarding fitness and nutrition, or any other lifestyle changes comes from my own personal experience or my individual client’s experiences, please consult with your personal medical provider or professional for your specific needs.