It’s really fun keeping a running list in my planner of my five weekly favorites. It has me on the look out each week on what I am loving and what is making my life easier or brining me joy. Check out my weekly favorites from this past week!
Weekly favorites 9/24/21
I have been wanting an easy way to make my own cashew milk. After trying the traditional way- soaking the cashews, using a straining bag- it did not seem worth my time. But I learned about Almond Cow and thought- that looks easy. And guess what, it was!!! See how the first time I used it went, I worked through the things that didn’t go smooth and came out with a whole jug of fresh cashew milk!! Also I just created a youtube channel. It’s all brand new to me, but I think you can follow me here
The first day of Fall!
Was this past Wednesday, on September 22nd.
Fall is my favorite season, so I really love when I can get out my first pumpkins and start making the house feel even cozier.
Taco seasoning recipe
We make some sort of tacos at least once a week.
I love using this seasoning so that I don’t have to worry about strange additives, preservatives and other weird chemicals (that are in pre-made taco seasoning packets)I would rather not have in my meals!
My book club-
Can I tell you a secret? A little dream that we have, is to get some land with our very own vineyard, some tiny houses that are also air bnbs, a barn where we can host events, or people could rent it for weddings or other fun things, and a book club that meets in this beautiful space. I can just picture it with it’s twinkling lights, campfire, and wine. Can’t you imagine?? Until that dream comes true, here’s the next best thing…
- A book each month -I try to pick a variety of genres, and am always open to suggestions 🙂
- 6 questions for each book, that I post at the end of the month (sometimes the beginning of the next month). Feel free to share your answers, interact with other book lovers
- It is a private group, so I have to approve all of the members, this keeps it a safe place to share your thoughts- I don’t allow meanness, so feel free to bring your true self!
- When the Covid dial allows, I give an in person option to meet at a local coffee shop for our book discussion- and I bring some fun gifts!!
Plan for my day printable
- Day: easy one, just write in what day it is!!
- Schedule: this is where I write in my hour by hour schedule for the day
- Each morning I write out my schedule for the day hour by hour
- To do list: Starting at the top are my top 3 priority to-do’s. This helps me stay focused on the must do’s for the day.
- If I don’t get something done on my to do list, I just put an arrow beside it and move it to the next day.
- Workout: I write in a brief summary of my workout plan.
- Hydrate: keeps me accountable for my water intake
- Meals: I write out my plan for the day for my meals and snacks
- See my post “How to have a more organized day” for more ideas
If you aren’t currently getting my newsletter- come sign up here! That gets you my weekly newsletter PLUS access to my FREE library of printables.
I hope you enjoyed my weekly favorites post, if you want to see what made last weeks- check it out here.
Don’t miss out!
Don’t forget about Facebook– find me there for even more social fun! Want to be a part of my Facebook groups? Just click on the links below~
- Real Life Real Book club a virtual monthly book club.
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!