Did you know that 3 meals for the week can be repurposed to equal a whole week of meals? That means cooking only 3 times but having meals for 7 days? This is my new favorite thing!
I edited her recipe just a bit, here’s what I did…
- 3 lbs steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- 4 TBL butter
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 TBL chili powder
- 2 cups of coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Frozen broccoli
- After slicing the steak, place in a bowl and sprinkle the arrowroot powder over it. Stir it so that the arrowroot powder covers the steak
- Melt 2 TBL of butter in a large skillet and once melted add the slices of steak. Be careful to not crowd the steak, make sure the pieces are not touching each other
- Cook them about 2 1/2-3 min per side and then place on a plate
- Once the steak is all cooked up- add 2 TBL more butter to the hot pan. After it is melted add the garlic cloves and cook a few minutes. Then add the coconut aminos and the additional spices. Let this simmer and thicken up and add frozen broccoli. Put the steak back in and let it simmer all together for a bit!
- Serve with your choice of rice! (Cauliflower, white or brown)
This was an easy recipe to double- then after eating dinner, take the leftovers and portion it out into single servings. Now it is ready for lunches or dinner for a second time! around.
These are super, super easy & here is what you need~
- Chicken Thighs
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Taco seasoning packet (or click here for a homemade version)
- 1 Ranch seasoning packet (or use a homemade version-1T dried parsley, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp onion powder, 1tsp dried onion flakes, 3/4tsp dill, 1/2tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp salt)
*Throw everything in the crockpot, Cook on low all day, at least 8 hours
Holy Cow- it doesn’t get much easier than that!
This recipe is perfect for using for multiple meals! You can eat this as a taco, salad or rice bowl. YUM!!!
Roast with veggies~
Add Roast, veggies, 2 TBL olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to a crockpot
Cook on low for 8 -10 hours
Another one that is great to use again! It heats up even better the 2nd or 3rd time. Just separate out the veggies when you store it in the fridge. The roast once shredded is perfect to make a rice bowl as well! Just add some rice to a bowl, place the steak on top- for an extra bonus add a little ranch dressing over it!
Isn’t it fun when you can find ways to save time making dinner? What are some tips you have to save time in the kitchen?
Here are some of my FAVORITE tools to use in the kitchen:
Thanks for stopping by & Happy Meal Planning!!
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!