If you are ready to stop having mornings that feel crazy, rushed, and like you don’t have a second to breathe- I have a solution for you! Try out an evening routine!
Why does this help?
- It gives you time and space to decompress from the day
- Many people find that they
- sleep better when they have had time to transition from a busy day
- When you give yourself time and space to plan for the next day, you can start the day feeling more prepared
Below are my favorite things to do in mine, I would love to hear your favorite suggestion below or something that you already do. Email me back at Faith@reallifewellnesscoaching.com and let me know!
- Review your calendar for the next day & make a to-do list
- Pick out your outfit
- Pack your lunch/snacks
- Get your coffee ready and program your coffee maker
- Have an analog evening (put away electronics and grab a book, crossword puzzle or jigsaw puzzle)
- Check in with yourself or your spouse/partner
(FREE printable below with the questions my hubby and I have been using for our evening check-in. We set an alarm for 8:15pm every night & it has been such a great way to end the day)
- Do some light yoga/stretching
- Go to bed on time
- Have chamomile tea
- Take a hot bath or shower & moisturize your skin
- Put on comfy pj’s
- Do a bedtime meditation
- Gratitude journal- name 3 specific things that you are thankful for that happened today
- Listen to a calming playlist
- Box breathing
- Diffuse a relaxing essential oil
To download this FREE printable, go to My FREE printable page
How I can help!
With Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching:
- Did you know that I have been a nurse for over 15 years and am also a holistic wellness coach?
- If you ready for a real change in your life that allows you to heal and find real wellness- physically, emotionally and spiritually. Then wellness coaching is for you!!
- Try a complimentary session!!
FREE wellness worksheets:
- Just for signing up for my newsletter, you automatically get emailed my printable guide to wellness as well as getting access to many other worksheets that you can print off and use right away!!
Join my monthly book club:
What it is:
- Facebook group: Real Life Book Club
- Each month we read a new book- varied genre of books
- I’ll post 6 discussion questions in the Facebook group at the end of the month. This is your time to interact with other book lovers!
- Optional book club guide monthly emailed to you
- Check out my Bookshop link with all of my past book club picks
Join my Declutter Group:
What it is:
- a Facebook group: Real Life Wellness: Decluttered
- declutter 1 space (closet, drawer, shelf, room) each day
- get inspiration and ideas from others
- optional monthly decluttering check list emailed to you
Follow me on Social Media:
See what wellness looks like for me in my everyday life & you get more pictures of Lilo!!
- Instagram– follow my stories and reels
- On Pinterest – come pin with me – check out my boards for my favorite meal planning ideas and more!
- & if you want to dive into wellness a more, join my private Facebook Group: Wellness for Real Life- body, mind and spirit
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use and love it!!
****My posts are not to be taken as medical advice. Anything I talk about regarding fitness and nutrition, or any other lifestyle changes comes from my own personal experience or my individual client’s experiences, please consult with your personal medical provider or professional for your specific needs.