Weekly meal planning is a must in our house!
Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti
Easiest way to prepare Spaghetti Squash
- Wash your squash
- Pierce it several times with a knife
- Put it in the crockpot with 1 cup of water or broth
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours
- Remove from the crockpot- it will be hot so BE CAREFUL!!
- Cut it in half and shred the noodles
Using pork sausage in Italian dishes like spaghetti or lasagna, gives it such a great flavor!
Cool Ranch Chicken
- Chicken Thighs
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Taco seasoning packet (or click here for a homemade version)
- 1 Ranch seasoning packet (or use a homemade version-1T dried parsley, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp onion powder, 1tsp dried onion flakes, 3/4tsp dill, 1/2tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp salt)
*Throw everything in the crockpot, Cook on low all day, at least 8 hours
Holy Cow- it doesn’t get much easier than that!
[ultimate-recipe id=”1436″ template=”default”]
Cauliflower Crust Pizza (there are also some pre-made crusts if you don’t have time to make it from scratch)
- Riced Cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp basil
- spaghetti sauce
Cook the riced cauliflower according to package
Drain the cauliflower rice really well. The more water you can get out, the crispier the crust will be!
Add in the egg
Put on a cookie sheet on aluminum foil & flatten it out
Cover with an egg wash and then seasonings
Bake for 16 min at 450 , then flipped and baked for another 5 min
Put desired sauce & toppings on the top and bake for another 8 min or so
Out to Eat!
My Favorite Kitchen Tools:
Happy Meal Planning & Thanks for stopping by!! If you need even MORE meal planning ideas check out Organizing Junkie
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!