Well if Lilo thinks so, I guess we should do it!! I hope that your week is off to a great start!! Here is my meal plan for the week:
Spaghetti & Zoodles
- 1 lb of hamburger
- 1 lb of sausage
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- oregano, parsley, garlic
- 2 zucchini (or you can buy pre-made zoodles)
Cook hamburger and sausage in a skillet until done.
Add sauce and spices
For the zoodles- you can now buy pre-made zucchini noodles OR you can make your own!!
Just warm up the zoodles with a little olive oil
Eat and enjoy!!!
These are super, super easy & here is what you need~
- Chicken Thighs
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Taco seasoning packet (or click here for a homemade version)
- 1 Ranch seasoning packet (or use a homemade version-1T dried parsley, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp onion powder, 1tsp dried onion flakes, 3/4tsp dill, 1/2tsp pepper, and 1/2 tsp salt)
*Throw everything in the crockpot, Cook on low all day, at least 8 hours
Holy Cow- it doesn’t get much easier than that!
Cool ranch chicken salad (using chicken from Wednesday)
I am REALLY excited about this recipe! Think potato soup but without the carbs!!
Bun-less Hamburgers (make hamburger patties I add coconut aminos, garlic powder, salt and pepper)
then pan fry
Out to Eat
Shop this post:
Thanks for stopping by & Happy Meal Planning!! Don’t forget to check out Organizing Junkie for more meal planning ideas!!
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!